Friday, February 19, 2010

I Wish I Could

So let me start by saying i really don't know many of the people that sent me messages over the past week but i really do appreciate it, it made me laugh smile and yes it even made me tear up a little. I don't know whats going to happen next i opened my heart and said what i had to say and you spoke your mind and have never lied to me or used me in anyway all i can say and do is tell you that i am your friend and all of the stuff we shared i have learned so much from and i will keep it with me for the rest of my life you have the right to be happy and so do i and as much as i wish i could be the one that gives that to you i cant and that's just the way things are. A friend to you i am and i will always be around for you dude i have told you that many times and i will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment