Sunday, December 27, 2009

Strange Text Message

Today i woke up to a text message from an unknown sender it said Hi, i think you are cool xoxo. i wasn't going to reply but curiousity got the best of me and i replied back so ten messages later and i figure it out its the first girl i had my real kiss with dont know how she got my number but it just made me really happy to hear from her it was weird at first it had been years since we had last talked but that quickly changed. We talked about what's new she told me she has a son i told her i am into guys lol yup i told her felt good if anyone is kepping count thats 2 people that know about me being into guys. I am going to take this one person at a time so anyways yeah that made my weekend hope yours was just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment